“Give me one person and I can help them invest, but give me an audience and I can provide tactile information that can directly impact change in their financial future.”
Nicole is a money maven, a knowledge junkie, and a born coach. She is an entrepreneur who left Morgan Stanley in 2003 to run her own wealth management firm, Prosperwell Financial. Nicole is the author of five books, a world traveler, philanthropist, and an accomplished public speaker.
As a Wealth Advisor and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst with Prosperwell Financial, her main focus is to help people create wealth from the inside out. She is able to accomplish this through one-on-one client meetings, writing books, presenting at conferences, and appearing on TV, radio, and other media.
My Story ( Nicole Middendorf )
Nicole shares financial advice and a real-life perspective on saving, planning, and investing with audiences across the country. Her primary goal is to take complicated subjects and make them easy to understand. She works hard to empower her audience to make crucial and positive changes in their own lives. Nicole’s books have received local and national press coverage, where she has become known for her thoughtful concise quotes, relaxed on-air presence, and articulate delivery.
The world needs more people to be financially savvy and wholly independent. Nicole’s goal is to be the one who supports them on all levels and helps them find financial happiness.
Three favorite words: Authenticity, Prosperity, Adventure
Favorite Quote on my desk
“Shoot for the Moon, for at least you will land among the stars” – Mary Kay Ash
You might bump into me...
- At the airport. I live to travel. I love to travel with my kids or to someplace I haven’t been to check an item off my Live it List.
- My son Parker’s football or baseball game cheering him on
- At a Vikings game watching my daughter cheer as a mini Viking Cheerleader
You might catch me eating...
- Sushi at Sushi Fix in Wayzata or Filet Mignon that my son grilled for me (with a small glass of Caymus wine)
Was filled with figure skating at 4:30 in the morning at the Minnetonka Ice Arena, to my collection of anything that was a cat, to working at the neighbors in home daycare when I was 11 to trying to sneak away driving the cool baby blue Jeep (with the top off) from my overprotective (but loving) parents as an only kid.
I love to help people. I love to give back. My parents raised me to give onto others for whatever you give comes back to you tenfold. In 2014 I started the Nicole Middendorf Foundation to help families. As a survivor of domestic violence, I don’t want another person to have to go through what I did. Those feelings of intimidation I will never forget. Many people feel that way about money. That it is overwhelming. Complex. Scary. That is my goal. To take something that is scary and overwhelming and make it fun and to help people achieve financial happiness.
Live it List.
- Dinner in the cave in southern Italy
- Running with the bulls
- Mattress bed race for charity
- Ropes course at the Mall of America
- Machu Picchu
- Golf in Ireland
- Bachelor of Science from St. Cloud State University – Major in International Business and Marketing
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst – from the Institute of Certified Divorce Financial Analysts
More About Nicole
- Chicago Tribune
- Former Columnist for Metro Magazine, Minnesota Business Magazine, Wayzata Life Magazine
- Huffington Post
- Star Tribune
- Upsize Magazine
- Sun Sailor
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Minnesota Monthly
- Houston Style Magazine
- Lake Minnetonka Magazine
- Fox Business
- My Talk FM 107.1
- WCCO Radio
- Fox 9
- Kare 11
- Plymouth Magazine
- Hubbard Broadcasting
- Capital Club
- National Football League Players Association
- Women’s Leadership Council – Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- National Speakers Association
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Coalition 9
- Forbes Business Council
Nicole on Stage
Nicole is no stranger to the media. From tv to radio to print to the main stage, Nicole loves to give information in a concise easy format. Nicole loves to connect with the audience and assist companies and organizations to make an impact in their employees or members lives.
Nicole not only loves to help people individually invest she loves to speak on topics ranging from:
- Money 101
- Living Life to the Fullest
- Money Matters of Divorce
- Kids and Cash
- Women, Money, and Happiness