"Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you." – Gayle Forman, If I Stay
Rachel grew up in Superior WI and attended Superior High School. She later graduated from the University of Superior - Wisconsin with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing. Rachel currently is the Director of First Impressions. She is the smiling face you see when you walk into our office or the voice you hear when you call us.
Rachel outside of work enjoys catching up with friends, reading a good book, and going to new places. On rainy days, you’ll be able to find her bingeing shows and movies with a bowl of popcorn. On sunny days, you can find her exploring the cities.
Three favorite words: Imaginative. Thoughtful. Quality.
You might bump into me...
- In an antique shop. I love finding a hidden treasure.
- At a concert, enjoying the live music (and probably dancing).
You might catch me eating...
- Crème Brûlée, my guilty pleasure.
- At a restaurant around the Twin Cities. I try to go somewhere new once a month.
Growing up, my mother taught me the importance of saving and appreciating what you earned. The lesson has stuck with me through the years and pushed me to the financial industry. I would love to see more people learn what Prosperwell can do for their goals and watching them get achieved.
Live it List.
- Paying off the rest of my student loans.
- Going to Scotland to see all the different castles.
- Buying a house.
- Mine for Crystals. Emerald Hollow Mine would be a fun place to go!
Bachelor of Science from University of Superior Wisconsin – Major in Marketing