What Money Can’t Buy
November 25, 2015
Money. It is what makes our world go round. With money, you have the power to purchase the things you need and want, do the things you have always wanted and travel places you have always wanted to visit. However, there are many things in life that are MORE important that money can’t buy, or even play a part in.
- A healthy sense of self-worth. Often times we may make a purchase, which leads to something else that makes us feel worthy. We should all learn to do this on our own.
- More time. We don’t know how long we have and must make the best of each day.
- You can take classes or lessons, but only effort, sweat and willpower can help you achieve a skill.
- Real Respect. Respect is earned through your actions, not your money.
- Work-life balance. You must manage this yourself.
- A good reputation. This comes down to you and the impression you leave on others.
- The best things in life have no relation with money. The sad part is the once you lose them, you can’t get them back, no matter how much money you have.
- Again this is entirely up to nature and you and the choices you make.
We strongly encourage you to start your own “Live It List” to accumulate the things you want to do throughout your life to live it to the fullest. Email Katherine@prosperwell.com to get our “Live It List” worksheet or visit our website at www.prosperwell.com to see our list. Send us the “Live It List” items you have completed in 2015.