Live It List™
January 07, 2015
Many of you have probably heard our term “Live It List.” The “Live It List” is one that we came up with to replace the common term “Bucket List.” Everyone knows what a bucket list is, however we wanted to come up with a name that didn’t have such a negative connotation behind it. Instead of a list of things you want to accomplish in your life before you die, the Live It List is a list of things you want to do while enjoying your life and living to the fullest.
We encourage everyone to begin their own Live It List. What makes you happy? What is something you have always wanted to do? Where have you always wanted to visit? Items can be as crazy or as simple as you want to make them. The best lists have a little of each. We at Prosperwell Financial feel that although money is important in life, it isn’t the most important. Being able to enjoy your life and be happy is what really matters.
Here are some of the top items on our Live It List:
1. Make every day count – Amy O’Keefe
2. Travel to Reykjavik, Iceland – Chris Sieg
3. Visit Switzerland – Soukkay Keomysy
4. Hike Machu Picchu – Tara Holthus
5. See all 7 Wonders of the World – Kelsey Breault
6. Hold a gold bar in my hands – Nicole Middendorf
7. Island hop around the Caribbean – Katherine Bomstad Plotnik
8. Invent something magnificent – Lynette Raichle
9. Start a family on a hobby farm – Bill Bourgeois
10. Do a mission trip overseas – Krista Vang
If you would like to have your list added to our website or if you have completed an item on your list, please email it over to Katherine@prosperwell.com,